Live Without Eczema
The Handbook for Adults and Older Children
Consultant Psychiatrist, London, UK
Consultant Dermatologist, Uppsala, Sweden
All the following are available to share...
- Each heading below is a link to the relevant content.
- All can be shared together between practitioners.
- For patients it is intended that the patient versions are shared one part at a time by the practitioner as a programme progresses.
- It is recommended that the practitioner and the patient agree that the forms used are to be completed before progressing with the programme.
- The first article in each part below is for the patient.
- The practitioner's version has extra content for emphasis in discussion with the patient.
- Each part has links to additional material.
- Web Apps for The Combined Approach to atopic eczema
- Advice to Practitioners on the Use Of Web Apps
- Treatment programme stages for atopic eczema in Adults and Older Children
- Younger children, atopic eczema and habit reversal
- Teledermatology, habit reversal and atopic eczema
- Treatment protocols
- Habit reversal, atopic eczema and optimising topical treatment
- Live Without Eczema - The Patient Handbooks
💡Bookmark to your home screen💡