Share this page?
Search the Site
Live Without Eczema
The Handbook for Adults and Older Children
Consultant Psychiatrist, London, UK
Consultant Dermatologist, Uppsala, Sweden
All the following are available to share...
- Each heading below is a link to the relevant content.
- All can be shared together between practitioners.
- For patients it is intended that the patient versions are shared one part at a time by the practitioner as a programme progresses.
- It is recommended that the practitioner and the patient agree that the forms used are to be completed before progressing with the programme.
- The first article in each part below is for the patient.
- The practitioner's version has extra content for emphasis in discussion with the patient.
- Each part has links to additional material.
- Web Apps for The Combined Approach to atopic eczema
- Advice to Practitioners on the Use Of Web Apps
- Treatment programme stages for atopic eczema in Adults and Older Children
- Younger children, atopic eczema and habit reversal
- Teledermatology, habit reversal and atopic eczema
- Treatment protocols
- Habit reversal, atopic eczema and optimising topical treatment
- Live Without Eczema - The Patient Handbooks
💡Bookmark to your home screen💡