How progress is achieved with The Combined Approach
The Healing Curve
When following the programme of The Combined Approach, there is in clinic a recommended review appointment for troubleshooting, two weeks after starting the three levels of treatment.
Although nothing will be achieved without habit reversal, the appropriate application of treatment at Levels 1 and 2 are also essential for complete healing - and all three levels involve the patients active involvement.
To ensure everything is "on track" there are useful questions to ask:
- How are emollients being used?
- Is it understood how to use Topical Steroids?
- Is the hand tally counter still being used?
- How is habit reversal being practised?
- Visit Three - Protocol: Adults and Older Children
- Early Follow-up Review of difficult situations